Heating Services in Olathe, Kansas
Need professional heating solutions in the Olathe area? Call 913-713-5911 for 24/7 emergency heating assistance from Priced Right Heating and Cooling. Click here to access our online discounts and specials.
The heater in your home must last all through the harsh winters you experience. It is highly inconvenient and disrupting to have your heating unit malfunction at the wrong time. You cannot spare to see this unit stop working at the wrong time. You want your whole family to be comfortable in your home. Having a heating professional at hand is important to keep the heater working.
At Priced Right Heating and Cooling, we have a team of heating experts that are equipped with the expertise and top-of-the-line tools to service your unit with precision and speed. No matter the make and model or the severity of the issue at hand, we’ve got you covered. Trust us for all of your Olathe heating services today!
Read how we’ve helped other customers in our reviews and testimonials.
Comprehensive Heating Services in Olathe, KS
- 24-hour emergency services
- Furnace repair and maintenance
- Furnace installation and replacement
- Heat pump repair and maintenance
- Heat pump installation and replacement
- Provide upfront pricing with every call
- Have licensed & insured heating technicians
- Provide financing options
- Guarantee 100% satisfaction with services
FAQs About Our Olathe Heating Services
How Long Do Heaters Last?
Heaters typically have a lifespan of 10 to 15 years. With regular maintenance and proper care, a unit can last up to 20 years. The lifespan of your particular unit depends on the make and model, the amount of usage it undergoes, and how much care it receives.
However, it is important to begin thinking about replacement options for the heater once it reaches ten years of age. After that point, you may never know when the heater will stop working unexpectedly.
Why Is Timely Maintenance Important?
Timely maintenance is highly beneficial for homeowners. When you have a professional HVAC technician visiting your home every few months to check on your heater, you can be assured that the heater will work the first time you turn it on. The technician has a license to do their work, and you can actually extend the life of your heater as a result.
Also, your technician can tell you when the heater will stop working. The technician can be honest with you about how long it will be before your heater will not be repairable anymore.
Signs You Need Heating Repair
A homeowner may not always be able to determine when their heater requires simple repairs or a replacement. Our professional technicians can inspect and evaluate your unit and inform you which is the best course of action to take. However, there are a few signs that can let you know that your system should be tended to.
- Temperature inconsistencies – If you notice a significant temperature difference from one room to the next, chances are you have a blockage of air flow or your furnace or heat pump isn’t functioning properly.
- Little to no heat from unit – Maybe the most obvious signs your heating system is broken is if it fails to heat your home!
- Unit is older than 15 years – Most furnaces have a lifespan of 10 to 15 years, depending on the make and model. If your unit is more than a decade old and requires frequent service, it may be time to consider a full system replacement.
- Loud, banging noises from unit – Your heater may make an occasional banging or clanking noise. If you hear this every time your furnace turns on, call for repairs immediately. You may have a loose belt or component that requires a licensed professional to find, diagnose, and repair.
- Odd smell when unit is turned on – When turning the heat on for the first time often results in odd, burning scents to be dispersed throughout your home. However, if this smell persists for multiple days or never goes away, call for heating repairs from an Olathe HVAC contractor like Priced Right Heating & Cooling.
Call Now to Request Heating Services In Olathe & Johnson County, KS
If you experience any of these signs, call us right away and we will dispatch a tech out to your home the same day.
For superior heating solutions, call Priced Right Heating and Cooling at 913-713-5911 for same day services.