Your thermostat is one of the most important pieces of heating and cooling equipment in your home. It regulates the temperature, making sure it’s comfortable for you and your family. But did you know that your thermostat can also help you reduce your energy bill?
At Priced Right Heating & Cooling, we offer professional thermostat installation and repair services in Overland Park, KS. Our team of experienced heating and AC technicians can help you choose the right thermostat for your home and budget and provide expert installation and repair services to keep it running smoothly.
Is the air in your home feeling a little dry? Ask about our whole-home humidifier installation services!
Choosing the Right Thermostat for Your Home
There are many different makes and models of thermostats on the market these days, from traditional mechanical models to newer digital models with all kinds of bells and whistles.
Popular types of thermostats include:
- Mechanical Thermostat- largely obsolete, these are traditional thermostats that usually have a slider to knob for setting the temperature
- Digital Thermostat- features a digital display so you can easily see and set the temperature in your home
- Programmable Thermostat- a type of digital thermostat that can be pre-programmed to adjust the temperature in your home throughout the day according to your lifestyle
- Smart (wifi) Thermostat- offers wireless temperature control from your smartphone or smart home system.
With so many choices, it can be difficult to know which type of thermostat is right for your home. That’s where Priced Right Heating & Cooling comes in. We’ll help you evaluate your needs and budget to find the perfect thermostat for your home.
Signs You Need Thermostat Repair or Replacement
Is your thermostat acting up? Here are a few red flags to watch out for:
- Your thermostat is displaying the wrong temperature or not reacting at all.
- Your heating and cooling bills have increased unexpectedly.
- You have problems with uneven temperatures in certain rooms or zones.
- Your system turns on and off frequently, indicating that it’s struggling to maintain a steady temperature.
If you notice any of these issues, it’s time to call in a professional for thermostat repair or replacement. Keep in mind that older thermostats may not work efficiently with newer, multi-zone heating and cooling systems, so an upgrade may be necessary.
Keep the air in your home cleaner with whole-house air purifier installation services from Priced Right Heating & Cooling.
Benefits of Professional Thermostat Repair in Overland Park, KS
While it might be tempting to try and install your new thermostat yourself, a professional technician has the training and experience necessary to install thermostats quickly and safely. This ensures that it will work correctly from day one.
Secondly, when you have a professional install your new thermostat, they can take the time to show you how to use it properly. This is especially important if you’re not familiar with wifi-enabled smart thermostats.