Air filter replacement is an essential part of routine HVAC maintenance. At Priced Right Heating & Cooling, we offer top-quality air filters that can significantly improve the life and health of your equipment, improving your indoor air quality and overall comfort.
We provide comprehensive air filter replacement services in Overland Park, KS and surrounding areas. We can install and replace a wide array of filters, such as high-efficiency filters, fiberglass filters, and pleated filters.
We are well-known for our quick turnaround time, experienced technicians, and industry expertise; we offer the best value in town with first-rate customer service to ensure you’re satisfied!
Residential Air Filter Replacement Services
Your filters can make or break the quality of the air you breathe indoors. It also affects the overall efficiency of your HVAC unit. Most of the time, big repairs start with a dirty filter. Make sure your HVAC filter is always clean and in its best shape.
How Often Should You Replace Your Air Filters?
The time frame for replacing your air filter will depend on your household’s particular needs. If you have family members with respiratory problems, or if you have pets or smokers, you will likely need to replace your filter more often.
Here is a general time frame for A/C filter replacement in Overland Park, KS and surrounding areas:
- Every 6 weeks for households with members affected by allergies, asthma, or chronic respiratory issues
- Every 2 months for households with pets or smokers
If the situations above don’t apply to your home, you should replace your A/C filter every 3 months to keep your system running efficiently.
If you’re not sure when the best time to replace the air filter is, our specialists here at Priced Right Heating & Cooling would be more than delighted to help!
Taking the time to change out the filter on a regular basis will go a long way towards helping you enjoy hassle-free cooling and clean indoor air.
Choosing the Right Air Filter For Your Home
Our company offers a range of replacement filters to meet the unique needs of our customers. These include but are not limited to the following:
Fiberglass filter – It’s affordable, easily available, and allows extensive airflow but traps fewer particles. These filters usually need replacements every month.
Pleated filter – Unlike the fiberglass type, this one effectively filters smaller particles like dust and dander. It can also last up to three months before needing replacement.
Central A/C Filters by Priced Right Heating and Cooling – The Leader in Air Conditioning Services
We have been providing excellent central A/C air filter replacement services in Overland Park, KS and surrounding areas to our customers for many years now. Our skilled and experienced technicians will ensure that all your needs are met as we carefully assess your home and recommend the best products for you.
As a growing local business with over ten years in the business, we are proud to offer the following:
- Experience and expertise – We have been in the industry for many years. You can be sure that your home is in trusted hands.
- Fair pricing – We have set our company to provide high-quality service at the most affordable prices. This is not just another Overland Park, KS and surrounding areas air conditioning company that fixes your A/C then fixes another one down the street for double the price!
- Accurate diagnosis – Our technicians are highly trained and certified to do a complete A/C inspection. We will accurately diagnose your unit’s issue and recommend the necessary action.
- Honest estimates – When we give you an estimate for a repair, we’ll always present a detailed list of what it includes so you won’t get any unpleasant surprises after the job is done.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee that all of our work is performed to the highest and most exacting standards and we want you to be completely satisfied.
You can contact us anytime at 913-713-5911 for more information or if you have any questions about our air filter replacement services in Overland Park, KS and surrounding areas.