ONLY $89 Service Call Fee
Includes Initial Diagnostic
Should you repair or replace your heater?
Whether your system should be repaired or replaced is based on a number of factors. The age of the unit is usually the first factor. If your unit is between 10 to 15 years, it is imperative to schedule a full inspection of your unit. Our heating specialists are able to evaluate and diagnose whether or not your unit is in need of simple repairs or a total replacement.
Fortunately, there are some easy indicators that alert you that your unit is in need of services. Those to recognize consist of:
- Fluctuating temperatures.
- Little to no heat from unit.
- High energy bills.
- Loud noises when unit is on.
- Odd or foul odor while unit is operating.
Call us right away if you are experiencing any of these symptoms; our team can remedy your trouble quickly and accurately.
Full-Service Heating Solutions
- Emergency HVAC services
- Air handler
- Evaporator coil
- Heat pump
- Furnace installation & replacement
- Furnace repair & maintenance
- Heater repair & maintenance
- Heater installation & replacement
for Stillwell, KS
Having problems with your heating unit? Regain home comfort by calling (913) 713-5911 for immediate service in Stilwell.