ONLY $89 Service Call Fee
Includes Initial Diagnostic
Why is regular maintenance beneficial?
Even a high efficiency heater will wear itself out quickly if not properly maintained. Signing up for regular tune-ups is the most convenient way to make sure your heating system continues to operate efficiently and safely. Preventative maintenance offers you a wealth of benefits, including:
- Safe operation. Without regular maintenance, fuel-burning heaters can develop dangerous leaks that pose health and safety hazards to your home and household.
- Energy savings. A well-maintained heater can lower your monthly heating costs by as much as 25%, according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Fewer repairs. Potential problems are often resolved during maintenance visits, saving you from costly repairs down the road.
- Longer service life. When properly maintained, heaters last far longer than neglected heating systems.
Is your heating unit in need of repairs or replacement?
A timely repair can extend the service of your heater, but there are times when a replacement is a better option. Replacing a faulty heater with a new system may be a better option if:
- Your heater is more than 10 years old. Today’s high efficiency heaters cost far less money to run than older systems, which means a replacement may save you more money in the long run.
- The unit is in need of a major repair. A high efficiency replacement may be a more economical choice when compared to the cost of replacing an expensive component.
- You’re dissatisfied with your heater’s performance. A heater that doesn’t deliver the comfort that you want for your family is a prime candidate for replacement.
Full-Service Heating Solutions
- Emergency HVAC services
- Air handler
- Evaporator coil
- Heat pump
- Furnace installation & replacement
- Furnace repair & maintenance
- Heater repair & maintenance
- Heater installation & replacement
Whether you need a new heating system, an emergency repair or seasonal maintenance service, Priced Right Heating and Cooling is dedicated to ensuring that your home stays safe and comfortable during every season. Call (913) 713-5911 today!