There is nothing worse than having your heater malfunction during the peak of winter. There are instances in which heater deficiencies are inevitable. For the most part, however, correctly maintaining and tending to your unit can help keep this circumstance from occurring.
At Priced Right Heating & Cooling, we believe in providing customers with honest and reliable services. We have a team of heating experts that can diagnose and remedy complications of all severities. No matter the make or model, your problem will be resolved quickly and precisely. Count on our team to handle your De Soto heating services.
Read what other customers are saying about us in our reviews.
- Provide upfront pricing with every call.
- Have licensed & insured heating technicians.
- Provide financing options.
- Guarantee 100% satisfaction with services.
How long do heating units last?
Each type of heater, depending on the make of model, has a different lifespan that depends on not just its brand, but how much of it is used each winter. However, consider these average lifetimes for heating systems.
- Heat pumps: about 14-15 years.
- Heaters: 10 to 15 years.
- Furnaces: 13 to 20 years.
Why is timely maintenance essential?
Many homeowners are not aware just how advantageous maintenance for your heating unit can be. Consider the following benefits:
- Heating systems last longer. Calling us at Priced Right Heating & Cooling for routine maintenance on heaters can help the devices have a longer lifespan. We can clean debris from heaters to prevent components from overheating.
- Reduced cost of heating homes. A heating system that is poorly maintained can cost more to operate each month, leading to huge fuel bills. We lubricate the heating system while also adjusting thermostats and vacuuming dust that can increase heating costs.
- Prevents allergic reactions. Dirty heating systems can cause people to have allergy symptoms such as chronic coughing, watery eyes, or constant sneezing. Part of a heating technician’s job is cleaning debris that blocks airflow from ductwork and vents.
- Prevents breakdowns. There is nothing worse than having a heating system breakdown in the middle of a Kansas snowstorm. With timely maintenance in the autumn, homeowners are less likely to require emergency service from us.
Do you need to repair or replace your heater?
It may not always be clear when a heater is in need of simple repairs or an entire replacement. Our professional contractors can inspect and diagnose the best course of action for your unit. Nonetheless, it is important to learn the signs that your system may need repairs or replacement.
- Temperature inconsistencies.
- Little to no heat.
- Loud, banging noises coming from unit.
- Odd or foul odor when unit is turned on.
We can discuss the most cost-effective options with our customers concerning a breakdown. We are glad to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Full-Service Heating Solutions
- 24 hour emergency
- Air handler
- Evaporator coil
- Heat pump
- Furnace installation & replacement
- Furnace repair & maintenance
- Heater repair & maintenance
- Heater installation & replacement
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription