HVAC System Replacement Services in Overland Park, KS
HVAC Replacement Contractor in Johnson County
In need of a new, energy-efficient air conditioner, furnace, or heat pump for your home? Call Priced Right Heating & Cooling, your Olathe and Overland Park HVAC Specialists! During our free in-home estimate, our technicians will evaluate your home and help you decide what system is the best for your home. We will always explain the costs up front so you can relax and feel confident that you are getting the best value for your money. We can usually save you more than a thousand dollars compared to our competitors on full system replacements. We accept all major credit cards as well as offer financing for new installations.
Give us a call today at (913) 713-5911 to schedule your HVAC system replacement in Olathe today!
Benefits of New Furnace Installation in Johnson County
Even if you’re not having major trouble with your furnace, upgrading and replacing your furnace offers many benefits. With a typical lifespan of 10 to 15 years, furnaces between seven to 10 years old often show signs of wear and tear. Replacing your system can lead to:
- Increased energy efficiency
- Lowered energy bills
- Fewer repairs
- Improved in-home comfort
When Should I Replace My AC Unit?
Other than the obvious failure of an AC unit as a whole, there are varying warning signs that you should replace your unit. You should consider AC replacement if:
- The unit is more than 15 years old
- The unit ineffectively cools your home
- Your home has a buildup of moisture and humidity
- The unit makes banging or clanking sounds
- The unit produces foul odors
- The system causes high electrical bills
Olathe & Overland Park HVAC System Replacement
There have been a lot of changes to the basic furnace and air conditioner over the years. There are two stage heating and cooling systems and even modulating units that can help eliminate hot and cold spots in the home. Variable blowers can also automatically alter speeds depending on conditions. Furnaces can be up to 98.7% efficient in their gas usage and air conditioners can be 20 to 40% more efficient than your old one.
If you’re looking for the very best in-home comfort, look no further. Modulating furnaces and air conditioners are some of the best units you could choose for your home. These units offer precise comfort and can adjust their heating and cooling outputs at 1% increments to provide just the right amount of heating or cooling that your home needs.
Priced Right Heating & Cooling is happy to answer any additional questions you may have about HVAC replacements. Give us a call today at (913) 713-5911 or contact us online to schedule your replacement in Johnson County.
Overland Park Blower Motor Replacement
If you’re shopping for a new heating and cooling system you have probably heard about variable blower motors. Among these, there are three main choices for blower motors for your new system:
- Variable speed blower motor – This is the best of the three choices. This electronically controlled motor can automatically change speeds depending on the heating or cooling demand and the duct static pressure. It also uses up to 2/3 less energy to do the same job as a standard blower motor. This will result in more even temperatures throughout the home.
- Constant torque blower motors – These are similar to variable speed blower motors in operating efficiency but they do not adjust automatically. They maintain a “constant torque” depending on duct static pressure and speed setting. These are a popular choice when using single stage heating or cooling equipment but include the additional benefit of energy savings.
- Standard blower motor – Many older systems currently use this motor. They use approximately 2/3 more electricity to do their job and do not adjust to compensate for ductwork that may be restricting airflow. These are used mostly in entry-level furnaces.
Get a Free Estimate for Olathe Furnace & AC Replacement
With more than 25 years of experience in the heating and air industry, there’s no other contractor you’ll want to perform your AC or furnace replacement in Overland Park or Olathe. For all of your HVAC replacement needs in Johnson County, Priced Right Heating & Cooling is the one to call.
Call (913) 713-5911 or contact us online to request your free estimate for a furnace, blower motor, or AC replacement in Overland Park and Olathe.
Furnace & AC Replacement Available in Johnson County, KS:
- De Soto
- Mission Hills
- Overland Park
- Prairie Village
- Roeland Park
- Spring Hill
- And More