Olathe Furnace Repair & Maintenance
Winter feels a lot longer if your furnace isn’t heating like it should. Priced Right Heating & Cooling can get things toasty again with a detailed furnace tune-up and timely furnace repairs in Olathe, KS.
Looking for affordable furnace repair in Olathe? We repair all major brands of heating systems, and we do it for up to 50% less than the competition.
Call us at (913) 713-5911 or request an estimate online for furnace repair in Olathe, KS!
Warning Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Furnaces should provide ample heat whenever you need it, for 15 years or more. Repairs are essentially inevitable, though. Don’t think that your furnace is slowly dying—our Olathe heating contractors can get it back in fighting shape!
If your furnace won’t turn on or you notice any of the following symptoms, call us for furnace repair in Olathe:
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old. After this, watch out for more symptoms of furnace trouble!
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat. If you aren’t getting enough heating, there’s probably some parts to replace or clean.
- Some rooms feel cold. Furnace motors and blower fans need cleaning, lubrication, and the occasional bearing or belt replacement.
- Heated air feels dusty or smells bad. If changing the filter doesn’t help, our Olathe furnace repair technicians can dig deeper and clean the entire unit.
- There are water leaks around the furnace. The condensate drain line and drain pan may be clogged, misaligned, or corroded.
- Your furnace blows cold air. This is often a simple fix; the furnace burners are probably dirty or the sensors need to be replaced.
Stay Strong with Furnace Tune-Ups in Olathe
A thorough maintenance check-up solves the vast majority of furnace issues. Priced Right Heating & Cooling offers furnace tune-ups in Olathe with savings you’ll love!
Our precision tune-up method ensures that your furnace gets a complete inspection and cleaning. We’ll clean the burners and pilot light, inspect the heat exchanger, check the electrical connections, test for carbon monoxide, and more.
Our Olathe heating contractors will help your heating system run more efficiently and operate at peak performance. Most importantly, a tune-up costs a lot less than an emergency repair later!
Olathe’s Best Furnace Repair Company
For more than 25 years, Priced Right Heating & Cooling has been offering outstanding quality heating services in Olathe. We’re locally owned and operated, and we make it our mission to keep you comfortable for a great price.
- Licensed and insured HVAC in Olathe
- 100% guaranteed repairs for one year
- Repair costs up to 50% less than competitors
- Same-day service
- Emergency furnace repairs
Members of our Preferred Customer Club get their summer and winter tune-ups for just $138 plus priority scheduling and repair discounts, too!
Contact Our Heating Contractors for Furnace Services in Olathe, KS
Turn the heat back up with help from Priced Right Heating & Cooling. Request an estimate online or call (913) 713-5911 to schedule a tune-up or request furnace repair in Olathe, KS. We’re only a short drive away!
See What Our Customers Have to Say
Responsive and Professional
“Serviceman came out quickly in response to two-weekend calls. After I made the decision to replace my AC and furnace, they were able to schedule it in a weeks’ time and were on time to start the project. Very competitive prices and great service!”
– Denver L.
Excellent Customer Service!
“As a repeat customer, Priced Right Heating & Cooling continues to exceed my expectations. They provide honest feedback and very good prices. I trust their evaluations and pricing is the BEST out there.”
– Janelle L.
“I was very impressed with the service I received by Priced Right Heating & Cooling. They arrived quickly when my AC stopped working. They assisted with finding the unit right for our house and installed it quickly. They were very neat and helpful. I highly recommend them!”
– Deanna P.