Air Conditioning Repair in Overland Park, Olathe & Johnson County, KS
Need a reliable resource for local air conditioner repair? Call today at (913) 713-5911 for immediate service. Quality solutions and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
At Priced Right Heating and Cooling, we are your local air conditioning repair experts serving the Overland Park and Olathe areas. We can fix any AC problem, including:
- Strange noises coming from your air conditioner
- An AC unit that smells like mildew
- Water leaking from your air conditioner
- An air conditioner that won’t turn on
- A constantly running AC unit
- And more!
We’ve seen it all in our more than 25 years providing affordable and quality AC repair services throughout Johnson County. With us, you can say goodbye to searching, “air conditioning repair near me”, and skip the wait—we’re ready and waiting for your call!
Don’t need Overland Park home AC repair just yet, but think you might soon? Don’t sweat it! We’re offer repair for all makes and models of air conditioners including Carrier, Goodman, Rheem, Trane, York, and more.
FAST RESPONSE FROM YOUR LOCAL AC REPAIR CONTRACTOR
Conveniently located close to Overland Park and Olathe, Priced Right Heating & Cooling is dedicated to becoming your go-to air conditioning repair contractor. We deliver:
- First-class customer service
- Licensed, insured, and knowledgeable AC repair technicians
- Fast response times
- Fair, honest, and affordable pricing
See the satisfied customers we’ve helped with air conditioning services in the Overland Park, Olathe, and Lenexa areas!
WHEN TO CALL FOR AC REPAIR SERVICES IN OLATHE & OVERLAND PARK
If you experience any of the following problems from your central air conditioner, you may need air conditioning repair in Overland Park, Olathe or Johnson County sooner than you think. Some critical issues to keep an eye out for include:
- Inconsistent cooling: This could be caused by many factors, including poor home insulation, low AC refrigerant levels, a faulty thermostat, dirty air filter, damaged evaporator coil, or sensor problems. We will diagnose the problem and carry out the best solution.
- AC system not working: If your air conditioner does not turn on at all, there is likely an electrical issue—either in the home’s system or in your AC’s electrical control. The compressor or fan controls may also need to be repaired, or the thermostat needs to be inspected.
- Limited airflow: This is caused by low refrigerant levels or leaking refrigerant. You may also experience limited airflow due to clogged air filters, poorly maintained ductwork, or a problem with your air handler.
- Warm air: If your air conditioner is blowing warm air, you may have insufficient refrigerant or a clogged air filter.
- Intermittent cycles: If your air conditioning system turns on and off frequently, resulting in a full-cycle lasting less than a minute, you need a professional AC repair contractor to diagnose the issue. Causes can be as simple as a faulty thermostat or as complex as loose electrical connections inside the condenser unit.
If you notice these or other problems, contact us for air conditioner repair in Overland Park and Olathe, KS. It may be difficult to determine if your air conditioner just needs to fill up on refrigerant, or if it’s being overworked. We will diagnose the issue and carry out the best course of action.
For quick, reliable AC repair throughout Olathe and Overland Park, contact us today!
When to Recharge Your AC Unit With Refrigerant
Whenever air conditioners start showing signs of trouble, many homeowners tend to think it needs to be recharged with refrigerant. While this may be the case, there are other issues that can also be causing the problem. You may need to have your system recharged if:
- The air conditioner blows warm air
- Frost is building up around the AC system
- There are visible refrigerant leaks
Not sure if your AC system needs to be recharged or repaired? Contact our experts today!
Prevent AC Repairs with AC Maintenance and Tune-Ups!
We provide expert AC maintenance and tune-ups that keep your cooling costs at a reasonable rate. The tune-up includes checking your system’s refrigerant level as well as cleaning the outdoor condenser coil, blower components, and the air filters.
We will also check all electrical connections, monitor the air conditioning cycle, and more! Whatever your system needs to continue working its best, we have the team to help you.
GET AN ESTIMATE FOR AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR IN OVERLAND PARK, OLATHE & JOHNSON COUNTY, KS
With over 25 years providing successful solutions, we guarantee your next air conditioning repair service with us will have your cooling system working its best in no time.
Providing AC Repair Throughout Johnson County, KS
- De Soto
- Mission Hills
- Overland Park
- Prairie Village
- Roeland Park
- Spring Hill
- And More
Five-Star Reviews from Overland Park & Olathe Residents for our AC Service
“Professional and knowledgeable of the different brands of furnace and AC units on the market. After discussing what we wanted size and price we set a date and time for the removal and installation of units. They were on time took the time to protect my home during the entire process cleaned everything up made sure both units worked. I would recommend Priced Right Heating and Cooling to anyone.”
— Jon K., Overland Park, KS
“Once we realized we needed a new A/C unit I called Jim at Priced Right H&C. Over the phone he was able to give me an approximate bid, and within 2 days he had a new unit installed at our home. Very courteous, prompt, clean, and always competitively priced. The reviews on here are not fluff – I never write reviews and felt compelled to in this case. Thanks Jim!”
– Brian S., Overland Park, KS
“I don’t normally write reviews, but I was very pleased with Priced Right. Jim returned my call promptly, and came out to do a bid that day. We discussed needs, and he left a bid that came in at a very good price for HVAC. We had to wait a few days for installation, but he was within the same window as other companies had quoted. Jim (the owner) was there for the entire installation process. His crew was clean and professional. The installation was neat. They even put a small plate behind the thermostat to cover the mis-matched paint that would have been left after replacing the old thermostat. We had an existing humidifier which they serviced and made sure worked with the new HVAC unit. I was very impressed with Jim and would certainly recommend his company.”
– Ann F., Overland Park, KS
“Our A/C unit quit working on a Thursday afternoon. Called our regular HVAC guy and they checked and said the 13-year-old unit was dead. They could not put a new unit in until the following Wednesday, and the price was almost $7,000.00. I Called Priced Right and they installed a new unit Saturday morning at less than half price of the first offer. Did very good work, cleaned-up, left no mess. Very pleased with their service.”
– Richard S., Olathe, KS
“Our 14-year-old Trane air conditioner developed a refrigerant leak and was freezing up so it was not able to keep our house cool. I contacted Priced Right for an appointment and Paul came to look at it. He gave me options to repair or replace and explained what the future implications of each option would be. I’m cautious about replacing equipment when it still has life in it, but I had repaired this system a couple of times already and was ready for a new unit, so I opted for a new unit. Paul presented me with three efficiency options that would work in my house without having to replace other parts of my system. I liked to see the options with costs for each so I could decide if the higher efficiency was worth it. He did not try to pressure me into anything, which I very much appreciate. He made sure that my old system would make it to the installation date a few days later. On the install date, Ryan and Paul showed up promptly and worked quickly. It only took a few hours as these men were experienced and knew what they were doing. They had a few other people onsite for a short period, all of which kept my confidence in their work high. The new system is quiet and working well. I highly recommend Priced Right!”
– Walter H., Olathe, KS
Read more customer reviews here!