Air Conditioning Maintenance & Tune-Ups in Overland Park & Olathe, KS
You usually know when your air conditioning system needs to be repaired or replaced, but regular maintenance can often slip through the cracks. Routine maintenance and tune-ups of your air conditioning unit are essential to keep your system running at peak performance and can help avoid breakdowns during the hot Kansas summer when you need your AC unit working most.
Priced Right Heating & Cooling is dedicated to being your go-to air conditioning maintenance and repair contractor. Our team of experts go above and beyond to provide AC services that help keep your system working efficiently for your Overland Park or Olathe home.
Contact Priced Right Heating & Cooling to schedule an AC tune-up for your Johnson County home today!
Why Do I Need Air Conditioning Maintenance?
Having regular maintenance performed by an air conditioning contractor has a number of benefits. Schedule an AC tune-up at least once a year to enjoy:
- Cost Savings. When your AC system is running at peak performance, your utility bills can decrease. Costly repairs and replacements can also be avoided by having routine maintenance conducted.
- Increased Efficiency. When temperatures are high, you don’t want your AC unit to struggle. Routine maintenance on your air conditioning system helps you rest assured your system is working its best and will be reliable throughout the summer season.
- Peace of mind. Knowing your system is running properly can give you assurance you’ll be cool all summer long.
AC repairs or replacements before it’s time can cost you money and headache. There are times when repair or replacement may be necessary, but regular maintenance can help keep your system running as long as possible.
What’s Included in Our AC Maintenance & Tune-Up
Spring is a great time to schedule your AC maintenance with a Priced Right Heating & Cooling professional. Our precision tune-ups include a number of checks and inspections to ensure your unit is operating a maximum efficiency:
- Assess amperage on all motors
- Check superheat and subcooling, temperature drop, and airflow
- Measure your system’s refrigerant level
- Clean the outdoor condenser and compressor coils
- Assess and clean blower components
- Check and tighten all electrical connections
- Lubricate the motor bearings and other moving parts
- Adjust fan blades
- Monitor the air conditioning cycle
- Install your replacement filter or clean a reusable filter
- Flush the AC drain line and align parts to prevent leaks
- Adjust thermostat and replace an old battery as needed
- And more!
Whatever your system needs to work its best, our team is here to help you. Contact us today for an AC tune-up in your Overland Park or Olathe, KS home.
Schedule AC Maintenance & Tune-Ups in Overland Park & Olathe, KS
At Priced Right Heating & Cooling, we take our customers’ comfort seriously. Stay cool all summer long and avoid breakdowns by scheduling your air conditioning maintenance today.
If scheduling routine HVAC maintenance feels like a headache, consider joining our Preferred Customer Club to take the guesswork out of maintenance and receive priority scheduling and system maintenance twice a year.
Call Priced Right Heating & Cooling at (913) 713-5911 today to schedule your AC maintenance appointment in your Overland Park or Olathe, KS home!