Furnace Installation & Replacement
Overland Park & Olathe’s Heating Contractor of Choice
Need a new furnace? For professional furnace installation and furnace replacement in Overland Park, Olathe, and Johnson County, KS, Priced Right Heating & Cooling is here to help! Our furnace installation technicians are trained, experienced and here 7 days a week for all of your home heating needs.
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace In Your Home
Even if your furnace operates smoothly, upgrading and replacing your furnace offers many benefits over keeping your current system. With a typical lifespan of 10 to 15 years, furnaces between seven to 10 years old often show signs of wear and tear.
- Increased energy efficiency – HVAC manufacturers have consistently improved SEER ratings over time (seasonal energy efficiency ratio). A newer, more energy-efficient furnace can save you hundreds of dollars a year on home heating costs.
- Lowered energy bills – Because your newly installed furnace has a higher SEER rating, it operates more efficiently and uses less energy to heat your home, lowering your energy bills in the process!
- Fewer repairs – A new furnace will breakdown far less than an older furnace, resulting in fewer repairs and more money in your pocket.
- Improved in-home comfort – Installing a new furnace results in more comfortable, even temperatures throughout your home, both upstairs and down. Gone are the days of walking into a cold bedroom due to an inefficient furnace.
Our Furnace Installation Process for Overland Park & Olathe Residents
The furnace installation and replacement process can be overwhelming if you don’t know what you’re doing. Our entire company takes great pride in assisting Overland Park and Olathe residents throughout the furnace replacement and installation process, including:
- Choosing your new furnace – Do you want a gas fueled furnace or electric?
- Upgrading efficiency – The SEER rating of your new system will partially determine the size of your investment in a newly installed furnace. We’ll work with you to find the most energy-efficient model on the market without breaking your budget. If you’d like a more energy-efficient furnace but can’t afford a one-time payment, we offer furnace financing for qualified customers!
- Sizing the unit to your home –
What are common problems with this unit?
Though furnaces can suffer from far more than just four problems during their useful life, there are at least four more common issues that affect furnaces and cause them to create inconsistent heating in the home.
Dirty filters. Dirty air intake and cycling filters can have a pretty bad impact on indoor air quality and if they’re not paid attention to for over a year, they can even cause heating to become uneven around the home.
Ignition problems. Engine ignition control and pilot light features may begin to wear, which may cause the furnace to stop turning on or to stop heating the home.
Inconsistent maintenance. Inconsistent furnace maintenance may cause the unit to suffer from damaged parts and breakdowns more often since proactive repairs are not conducted as they should be.
Obstructed or irregular air flow. A blown motor, worn belts and bearings, or other air flow problems may cause irregular heating and inconsistent flow that could cause some parts of the home to be exceedingly warm while others are quite cold.
How can a new unit be beneficial?
New furnaces come with a large number of benefits. First and foremost, many new furnaces are vastly more efficient than the models they replace. That means better home heating and lower overall utility bills during the coldest months of the year. A new unit may also have better availability of more affordable parts, easier long-term maintenance, extended warranties, and an opportunity for rebates and tax credits thanks to both government and electric company programs.
An old furnace’s shortcomings present initial frustration to many homeowners, but the benefits of a new model will far outweigh the hassle of replacement. With greater efficiency, more affordable parts, and easier maintenance, a new furnace should be installed before the home goes cold and the structure of the home itself is put at risk.
Furnace Installers Servicing Johnson County, KS
- De Soto
- Mission Hills